Monday, February 1, 2010

just blabbing


hello!
just simply writing now....
am actually super confused right now, but i cant tell about what cause i just dont want to , so that i wont be looked upon like a fool(haha)..
well, i expected quite a lot of things and got nothing in return so that really sucks.... and its so unforgettable , that i keep thinking bout it, and that sucks too.and so many many things just remind me of it ! and that sucks sucks sucks!!
And i know there's no point in thinking bout it but i still do cause i cant stop myself! so i suck!and i know will continue ! so i suck more now!
and i find that it only matters to me and nobody else who should actually be concerned but doesnt give a damn now.
i feel like a freaking jack ass for being so naive and just falling for it and now finding only myself in this sucky situation.
and that sucks the most.and i still continue being a jackass cos i keep doing what i know i shouldnt do.! damn me!being a fool and doing things that really make me feel worse......
never expect too much.... like seriously, be realistic.
and dont fall for everything you hear although they sound nice cause it most probably isnt told honestly...watch out for the actions cause actions seriously does speak louder than words!
my resolution: dont get my hopes too high for certain things!i mean i think you should have high hopes for your studies and career and all but not everything.
so, just wanted to put that down instead of it being on my head.
its just that it's so screwed up.......i want to say so many more things but yeah []
sorry if you got confused!and sorry for the screwed up post..



Leave a comment if possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment